Private volleyball camps for high school an junior high school volleyball players
In 2012, the sport of volleyball grew at 4.89% in the United States!!
Every year I travel across the US instructing thousand of adults and juniors on how to better their game of volleyball in a short period of time. For every clinic I do I get asked to come and help teach the skills of the game to another program or school. Starting in 2012, I will be making private appearances for:
- High school volleyball programs
- Junior high school volleyball programs
- Club volleyball programs
- Private groups
What you get!
- 12 hours of intense volleyball instruction broken up over two days that breaks the game down to the most basic elements. This is the same program that I do 30+ times a year for players of all ages and skill.
- Personalize attention on the fundamentals of the game that include the perfect arm swing, passing like a pro, serving, defense, tricks of the game, blocking and more!
- Massive repetition in the famous game of "Survivor."
- A motivational talk or a 25 minute talk about high school, college, club volleyball and scholarships.
What I need
1-3 courts depending on the size of the group. On average 1 court for every 20 players. I can help you find courts in your area.I will provide my own transportation, food and lodging, balls and assistants for the event.
The time frame for these events will be either in the spring, winter or fall as during the summer I am busy with my own clinics. The time frames can be two consecutive evenings 5pm-10:30pm or on weekends from 9am-4pm the first day and 9am-2pm the second day.
Due to my commitment with my own club team and schedule I have a limited amount of time for private events. Please contact me for pricing, availability and to work out a convenient time.